Doctor Blades for Insutrial Gravure Printing
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $1/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: P. U. TGB0051
- Condition: NEW
- After-Sales Service Provided: No Overseas Service Provided
- Applicable Material: Stickers, Textile, Film, Paper, Plastic
- Usage: Rigid Packaging Gravure, Flexible Packaging Gravure Printing Machine, Publication Gravure Machine
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Structure: Round Applanation Printing Machine
- Blade Thickness: 8mm
- Blade Use: Printing Machine Blade, Cutting Paper
- Production Standard: ASME Y14.5m-1994
- Outside Diameter: 200mm to 300mm
- Exported to: The U.S
- Transport Package: PP Bags, Cartons and Palltets
- Origin: Shenzhen
- Certification: SGS, CE
- System Supported: Windows2000
- Printing Interface: USB3.0
- Arrangement Position of Color Groups: Combined Gravure Press
- Feeding Mode: Sheet-Fed Gravure Press
- Color & Page: Double Faced Multi Colors
- Raw Material: D2 Tool Steel, AISI M35 W6mo5cr4V2co5,Skh55/Skh58
- Surface Treatment: Electroless Nickel or Titanium Nitride Plating
- Hardness: 55-62h.R.C
- Critical Imesion Tolerance: -0/0.01mm
- Service Type: OEM or ODM
- Trademark: OEM or ODM
- Specification: ROHS SGS
- HS Code: 82081000
doctor blades for printing ink delivery control
gravure printing blade for rotogravure printing
rotogravure printing doctor blades for gravure
gravure printing doctor blades for industrial printing
offset printing doctor blades for printing machinery
doctor blades for packing and printing machinery
pad printing doctor blades for printing machinery
industrial printing doctor blade for printing machinery
doctor blades for industrial printing machinery
|blades Material and Hardness||various steel(stainless steel, carbon steel, high speed steel, alloy steel, SKH51,SKD11,SKS7,SK2,Cr12Mov,H13,9CrSi,|
6CrW2Si,W6Mo5Cr4V2,YG8,YT15,P20,K30, D2 tool steel 440C,
AISI M35 W6Mo5Cr4V2Co5,SKH55/SKH58,YXM4,MH55,1.3243,S705,Z100DCWV,1.3207,HS10-4-3-10,S10-4-3-10 JIS SKH57,CPM10V.
Hardness coud be 55H.R.C to 65H.R.C.
|Heat Treatment model||Vertical pit furnace ,Salt-Bath Furnace, Vacuum Furnace|
for hand-use or automatic cutting tools or machines
|Scope of Application|
multi-functional to cut different materials such as paper, tape, film, plastics, rubber, textil, carpet etc.
|Specification||Out diameter(mm)||Inner diameter(mm)||Thickness(mm)|
Blades Production Flow:
Power Union's plant started to manufacture industrail blades since 1998 .The blades are widely used for variety of cutting machines in such area as paper making,food production,textile and fabrics,plastics,metallurgy,packaging etc.
Now we have built up good reputation by high quality,competitive price and effective service.Our blades have been accepted by the customers and consumers are from Europe,America,Middle East to Africa.
We sincerely hope that the business would a bridge of friendship between customers and us, we cherish every inquiry and customer.
1. 18 years production and service experiences
2. Piece by piece quality control
3. Excellent Steel+Competitive Price
4. Short delivery time and shipping by courier
5. Widlely export to Europe and USA
1.Power Union only supply assuredquality blades at reasonable price
2. We can quotate and make samples for you just with your drawing. and If you give us your samples,we can supply accurate and detailed drawings for you with our competitive price
3.We can give ODM and OEM suggestions for your blades and provide you with best blade.4
4.Test your products you buy from other suppliers for you with low charges.
1. Why choose us?
1. We supply not only products but also the professional suggestion on your application.
2. Accept OEM service.
3. Large stock for standard items and fast delivery.
4. Lowest MOQ.
5. Exchange or refund for any rejected goods.
2. What's your payment?
1. TT, 50% deposit,50% before shipment
2. Western Union, 50% deposit,50% before shipment.
3. How to optimize our QA?
1. Research into the market. We know well about the blades, the machineries and how they work;
2. Comprehensive customer service. Together with the 1st we can offer our clients the products they really need, and keeps us getting better;
3. All products can take certification tests as customers' request.
4. Advanced production machineries and superior raw material.
5. Record and research of every steps of production of every order. Analyzing these data and making progress.
4. How to optimize our QC?
1.100% samples testing of the incoming materials;
2. All key production steps (CTQ) are under control every minute; Anything abnormal will be found out and corrected immediately;
3. 100% testing of the blade hardness. Make sure every piece of the blade enough to cut the product you want tocut;
4 . Random testing of the performance of products, sampling rate 1%.
5.100% double checking the appearance and packing.
5. How to distinguish high quality blade?
1. No black, surface crack, corrosion defects, chipping of performance
2. The error of per piece weight is minimal
3. High edge straightness and flatness
4. The tolerances of length, width, and thickness are small.